The video is pretty self explanatory but, in short, I tried to create a spiderweb in Grasshopper and Rhino. It took me a lot of time and attempts and -thank God!- at least I learned a lot about the software.
I am sure I could have been cleaner with the Grasshopper script. I reached the extent of my exercise for this time. Take it easy on me ;-)
At the end, I tried to make something "artsy" out of it and I thought of a simple cover design:
I am trying to do something artistic every day, and then post as much as i can the stuff I make. For Christmas, I received a digital microscope (!!) and I am planning to go into the very details of nature and the like. Stay posted for more biomimicry on its way!